Saturday 21 September 2013

Autumnal Tag

As autumn is my favourite season of the year I always enjoy its approach - even though I love late summer too ;)

But no other season of the year is as meaningful as autumn is. And has as wonderful colours and clear daylight....

The Wienerwald ("Vienna Woods") is so wonderful to hike during this time of the year, having mist, fallen leaves in all colours and all those tiny creatures on the ground, looking for winter homes.


When I found the lovely paper napkins with the mushrooms on them, I knew I had to use them for (at least one) project!

So I applied the image to a cut out tag using Art Podge and stamped on some insects images after it had dried.

LOVE the 7Gypsies "Bugs Life" stamps!!!!

I also added some more red dots to the design by using one of the Tim Holtz "Ultimate Grunge" texture stamps and "Barn Door" distress ink.

Alongside that I stamped two leaves from the Tim Holtz "Fallen Leaves" stamp set  to the "ground".














After that my beloved all time stampin' stars - my HeroArts alphabet stamps had their moment!

I cut out the words and glued them to the tag. Then I outlined them using a black Indian Ink pen.
For a finishing touch I added a dotty red ribbon. Done!


I am happy that you stopped by! Thanks for visiting!

I enter this tag to The Artistic Stamper's "Autumn" challenge

Hugs and happy crafting,
die amelie x

28 comments:

  1. Wonderful rich colours and fabulous imagery.
    hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sieht toll aus!!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that napkin and I like the way you have added stamping too. Great tag! Like you Autumn is my favourite time of year, as long as the sun keeps shining at least a little bit.
    Have a wonderful creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your autumn tag! Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Claudia, that napkin is fabulous but what you have done with it is magical, it reminds me of a fairly grotto. Love those insect stamps, especially the caterpillar. A really beautiful tag. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great autumn feel Claudia, and yes it is a great season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this piece of art work. The rich red and the fantastic insect stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...gorgeous work claudia, a stunning vibrant Tag, I love Autumn too Mel:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite season too and this is a brilliant tag to evoke it! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wie erfrischend mal andere Farben in der Bloggerwelt zu entdecken. Ich finde immer nur langweilige und blumige Servietten. Auch wenn deine Pilze giftig sind, der Anblick des Tags ist es sicher nicht (:o)Klasse Eigenkomposition!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word!!! Your make is utterly gorgeous!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love your tag. I've not seen such fab napkins here in the states. I think I'll have to look harder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant use of the paper napkin - those fungi are wonderful!. I'm sending Cestina over to take a look (she's a big fungus fan!), and thank you so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toll, toll, toll!! Endlich Pilze. Die sind so hübsch und man sieht sie so wenig in Kunstwerke. Und dies ist eine wahre Kunstwerk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, dass man so fiese Pilze so wunderbar in Szene setzen kann...
    Dir ist es gelungen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh! That is gorgeous ;) Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month ;)
    xoxo Sioux
    A walk in the Wienerwald sounds wonderful. Just back from a holiday in Austria and missing it already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous tag...really gives the feel of autumn! Thanks again for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper!! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ein wirklich grandioses Tag!!!! Suuuper!!!!

    LG!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous tag, great design. I will have to look hard for that napkin design, haven't seen anything like that before. I love autumn too, summer is just (and spring this year) so hot here. ''A walk in the Wienerwald'... (signing enviously:))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful colours, I love Autumn and the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx