Tuesday 24 September 2013

Clean and Simple - Fun with ATCs

Welcome back, my dear crafting friends,

it's time for a new challenge over at Fun with ATCs!

This fortnight we want to see you entering

Clean And Simple

ATCs. 


CAS was the perfect occasion for me to use my newly bought Paper Artsy "Letters 4" stamps.



I hope you like them and enter your own CAS makes with our challenge soon! Of course my teamies have prepared a lot of inspirational ATCs for you too. So hop over to FunwithATCs and join in the fun!

Hugs and happy crafting! 

Claudia x

1 comment:

  1. I love these, Claudia - I can see the appeal of CAS when it lets such beautiful stamps as these shine. And that stripe of green is so effective.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx